Гарамян Арусяк Вячеславовна
Garamyan Arusyak Vyacheslavovna
Arusyak Vyacheslavovna Garamyan graduated from the Department of English Language and Psychology at Pyatigorsk State University in 2000.
She has been working at the chair since 2003.
She gives the following classes:
Area of expertise:
- Foreign language in professional activity for III-IV years student of Juridical Institute, majoring in 40.03.01 Jurisprudence.
- Practical course of the Third Foreign Language for I year students of IRGLIHT, majoring in 45.03.02 Linguistics.
Professional (personal) achievements:
- Profession-oriented foreign language teaching;
- Timely problems of translation.
- Experienced specialist, who has a command of progressive profession-oriented English language teaching methods;
- She implements an active work at “Pragmalinguistic technologies of Bilingual Person Formation” academic laboratory within Big Ben language school, developing and using different innovational technologies, profession-oriented projects in Foreign language teaching;
- In 2018 A.V. Garamyan received a Diploma which certified her first place in the Institute's ranking for active work in the electronic educational system of the university.
- University Projects Supervision (N.P. Pastukhov State Academy of Industrial Management, Yaroslavl, May 19-30 2014, registration number 13458);
- Competent-Oriented Linguistic Educational Programs in Accordance with Government Requirements (PSLU, December 1, 2014 – March 30, 2015, registration number I-27 262401994694);
- Electronic and Distant Education, Informational and Communicational Technologies in the Lector’s Work (PSU, January 10, 2017 – March 17, 2017, registration number I-11/17 262403234482.