Потеряхина Инна Николаевна
Poteryakhina Inna Nikolaevna
Inna Nikolayevna Poteryakhina
graduated from Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University with a master’s degree in 2010.
She has been working at the Chair of English Language and Professional Communication since 2010.
In 2015 I.N. Poteryakhina acquired an academic degree of the Candidate of Philological Sciences (with a thesis titled “Linguistic-ecological Characteristics of English Language Virtual Corporative Communication”).
In 2016 I.N. Poteryakhina became Assistant Professor at the chair.
She gives the following classes:
Area of expertise:
- Practical course on the Communication Culture (45.03.02 Linguistics: Theory and Methods of the Foreign Languages and Cultures Teaching);
- Practical course of the Second Foreign Language (45.03.02 Linguistics: Theory and Practice of Intercultural Communication);
- Practical Course of the Profession-Oriented Speech of the Second Foreign Language (45.03.02 Linguistics: Theory and Methods of the Foreign Languages and Cultures Teaching).
Professional (personal) achievements:
- Contemporary discourse studies;
- Linguistic and extralinguistic aspects of intercultural communication in present-day conditions;
- Linguistic ecology;
- Linguistic Conflictology.
- A high professional and methodic level of the classes, using contemporary progressive methods of education, aimed at the development of linguistic skills and high professional level of students in combination with the personal approach, guarantees successful results.
- Associate contractor of the Russian Federation President Grant (“Conceptual Language Engineering of Professional Identity in the Innovative Economy: Lingua-cognitive, socio-lexicographic, and pragma-axiological modeling of the Russian and Western European popular-science discourse”, supervised by A.Y. Bagiyan).