Liliya Ivanovna Trius
graduated from the Department of English Language and Practical Psychology at Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University in 2003. She has been working at the university since 2003.
She started her work at the Chair of English Language and Professional Communication in 2009.
At present she is an associate professor at the chair and gives the following classes:
Area of expertise:
- Practical course of the Second Foreign Language for I year IRGLIHT students, majoring in 45.03.02 Linguistics, Theory and Practice of Intercultural Communication);
- Practical Course of the Profession-Oriented Communication (for IV year IRGLIHT students, majoring in 10.03.01 – Informational safety.
Professional (personal) achievements:
- Innovational methods and ways of foreign language teaching as an instrument of professional communication;
- Utilization of interdisciplinary studies on the North Caucasus history in foreign languages teaching.
- Experienced specialist, who has a command of the contemporary innovative methods of the English language teaching;
- She successfully supervises the students work in practice-oriented projects “Formation of intercultural literacy “Multifaceted Caucasus: ethnolinguistic approach”, “Health Saving Technologies in the Foreign Language Teaching.
- L.I. Trius and T.A. Shiryaeva are the authors of a scientific article, published in 2013 and indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.