Раздуев Алексей Валерьевич
Razduyev Aleksey Valeryevich
He graduated with honors from Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University in 2009, majoring in Translation and Translatology. He has a qualification of Linguist, Interpreter of English and Spanish Languages. He has been working at Pyatigorsk State University since 2009.
In 2009 he started his postgraduate studies at Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University in 10.02.04 German Languages.
From 2010 to 2011 he worked as an English language teacher at the College of Informational Technologies at Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University.
He became a candidate of philological sciences in 2013 after he defended his dissertation at Pyatigorsk State University (supervise by Associate Professor O.A. Alimuradov).
Are of A.V. Razduev’s expertise includes the studies within cognitive linguistics, cognitive terminology, particularly in scientific and technical terminology (terminology of nano-technologies, genetics, and gene engineering). His research is focused on the statistics and dynamics of English and Russian term units of the fields mentioned above, their structural and semantic, anthropocentric, nominative, and discourse peculiarities, specificity of cognitive-frame thesaurus and lexicographic modeling of these terms.
At beginning of 2020, he is an author of more than 100 scientific works, 45 of which were published in peer-reviewed journals, recommended by HAC at Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, 8 articles in Scopus and Web of Science journals, 10 articles in international database ERIH Plus journals, 4 monographs, 10 RIA, and 2 academic aids (Hirsch index is 16, according to RSCI).
Dissertation and Synopsis:
1. Razduev A.V. Contemporary English Sub-language of Nano-technologies: Structural-semantic, cognitive-frame, and lexicographic models: dissertation to apply for a candidate of philological sciences 10.02.04, Pyatigorsk, 2013, p. 242.
2. Razduev A.V. Contemporary English Sub-language of Nano-technologies: Structural-semantic, cognitive-frame, and lexicographic models: synopsis of the dissertation to apply for a candidate of philological sciences 10.02.04, Pyatigorsk, 2013, p. 33.
1. Razduev A.V., Latu M.N., Mironenko Ye.V. Evolution and Present State of the English Nanotechnology Technical Terms // European Journal of Science and Theology. 2015. Vol.11. №3. P.79-88. () (0,7 п.л.) ISSN 1841-0464. EID: 2-s2.0-84928801288. (Scopus, Web of Science, ERIH).
2. Razduev A.V. Contemporary English Terminology of Nano-Technologies in the Anthropocentric Aspect // Questions of the Cognitive Linguistics. 2015. No.1 (42). P. 143-149 (160 p) (0.9 ps) ISSN 1812-3228. EID: 2-s2. 0-84949570979. (Scopus).
3. Latu M.N., Razduev A.V. Semantic network-based approach to studying the choice of lexis in definitions of technical terms // International Journal of Applied Linguistics and English Literature. 2016. Vol. 5. № 7. Special Issue. P. 153-157. () (0,6 п.л.) (Scopus, ERIH) ISSN 2200-3592. DOI: 10.7575/aiac.ijalel.v.5n.7p.153. EID: 2-s2.0-84994666162.
4. Latu M.N., Razduev A.V., Monogarova A.G. Representation of defining features in technical terms and definitions // Man in India. 2016. № 96 (10). P. 4107-4117. (0,8 п.л.). EID: 2-s2.0-85008946357. (Scopus).
5. Razduev A.V. Metaphorization and Metonimization of English Terminology in Nano-technologies: Anthropocentric Aspect // Issues of the Cognitive Linguistics. 2017. No.2, p. 70-77. ISSN 1812-3228. DOI: 10.20916/1812-3228-2017-2-70-77. EID (Scopus).
6. Razduev A.V. Anthropocentric features of scientific-technical term formation (drawing on the example of nanotechnology terms) // Espacios. 2018. № 2. Vol. 39. P. 21-28. ISSN 0798-1015. EID: 2-s2.0-85040565593. (Scopus).
7. Razduev A.V., Gorbunova N.N., Bagiyan A.Y., Dokuto B.B. Some Structural-Semantic Features of English Terms of Financial Management // Philological Sciences. Scientific Reports of the Higher School. 2017. No.3. P. 29-38. ISSN 2310-4287. DOI: 10.20339/phs.3-17.029. (0.8 ps) (HAC, Web of Knowledge).
8. Konovalova M.V., Latu M.N., Razduev A.V. Intelligential concept in Internet media discourse // III PMMIS 2019. Post mass media in the modern informational society “Journalistic text in a new technological environment: achievements and problems”. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS). 2019. P. 661-669. https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.08.02.78. ISSN: 2357-1330. (Web of Knowledge)
Participation in Scientific and Research Projects:
Supervisor of a project no. MK-491.2019.6 on “Derivational, Cognitive-Semantic, and Discourse Modeling of Russian, English, and Spanish Terminology of Genetics and Gene Engineering: Origins of the Terms, History of Development and Modern State of Term Systems” under a Presidential grant.
Performer of the project no. MK-895.2018.6 on “Comprehensive Cognitive Study of Russian Representation of System, Relations Between Terms in Applied Models of the Organization of Scientific Knowledge” under a Presidential grant.
Performer of the project no. 34.3234.2017/ПЧ on “Development of Linguistic Principles of Projection, and Creation of an Expert System of Scientific Knowledge Element Presentation, Based on the Construction of Semantic Term Systems” under a project part of the State Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Supervisor of the project no. 14.Z56.17.1274-МК on “Terminology of Nano-technologies in a Discourse Aspect: Study for the Terms Combinability, their Variability, and Standardization Principles Specification”, under a Presidential grant.
Performer of the project no. 14.Z56.16.4913-МК on “Comprehensive Cognitive Study and Development of Prototypic Model of the Term Definition, Based on the Reconstruction of Frame and Semantic Network (on the example of different areas of scientific knowledge)” under Presidential grant.
Performer of the project no. 15-18-10006 on “Study of Anthropocentric Nature of the Language in a Cognitive Context”, backed by the Russian Scientific Fund.
Performer of the project no. 3078 on “Cogniolinguistic and Lexicographic Modeling of the Applied and Fundamental Scientific World View Fragments (Russian and English Languages), within the framework of the State Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Performer of the project no. 14.Z56.14.4389-МК on “Comprehensive Cognitive Study of the Nomination Peculiarities of Terms of a Priority Areas of Russian Scientific and Technical Complex Development” under a Presidential grant.
Performer of the project on “Working out of Scientific Principles for Target Audience Differentiation while Carrying out Linguistic Studies”, under an order of other Ministries.
Performer of the project no. 6.2102.2011 on “Russian and Western European Scientific Mentality, Reflected by the Language (1945-2011); Cogniolinguistic and Lexicographic Modeling of a Linguistic World View of Scientific Innovational and Production Areas” under the State Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in 2012-2014.
Performer of the project no. 14.B37.21.0529 on “Comprehensive Study and Reconstruction of Proto-Indoeuropean World View, Modeling of the Structure and Study for its Dynamics in English, Spanish, and Russian Languages” within the framework of the Federal Target Program of “Scientific and Pedagogic Human Resources of Innovational Russian 2009-2013”.
Supervisor of the project on “Comprehensive Study of Russian and English Sublanguages of Nano-Technologies: Dynamics, Structure, and Lexicographic Systematization” (State Contract no. 14.740.11.1310, dated June 20, 2011) within the framework of the Federal Target Program of “Scientific and Pedagogic Human Resources of Innovational Russian 2009-2013”.
Performer of the project no. 1.1.08 on “Working out of Principles and Mechanisms of the Linguistic Person Portraiture and Modeling of the Language World View Elements Structure” within the framework of “Development of Scientific Potential of the Higher School”.