Тен Элеонора Геннадиевна
Ten Eleonora Gennadiyevna
Eleonora Gennadievna Ten, Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, Deputy Director for Academic Work at Institute of Romance and German Languages, Informational and Humanitarian Technologies.
She was born on July 3, 1964, in Vladivostok, Primorskiy Krai.
In 1981 she graduated from M.Y. Lermontov School no.1 with a focus on the English language in Pyatigorsk.
In 1981 she entered Pyatigorsk State Pedagogic Institute of Foreign Languages and graduated from it in 1986 (since 1995 Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University, at present Pyatigorsk State University).
After the graduation from postgraduate studies, she defended her candidate dissertation in 1997 at the dissertation board of A.I. Gertsen Russian State Pedagogic University in Saint Petersburg.
She works at PSLU as a lecturer: since 1996 – assistant at the Chair of Methodics, since 1998 – senior lecturer at the Chair of Methodics, since 2002 – associate professor at the Chair of Theory and Methodics of International Communication Teaching, since 2014 till present she has been an associate professor at the Chair of International Communication, Linguodidactics, Pedagogic Technologies of Teaching and Education.
During her work at the university she worked out more than 20 lecture courses in different academic disciplines, she is the developer of an additional training program. She reads lectures and gives classes to scientific and pedagogic workers at the Institute of Integrated Programs of higher professional education. In November 2015 she read lectures on problems of contemporary educational technologies for teachers in Magas. In January 2019 she read lectures for the participation of a program on Pedagogic Activity in Professional Teaching, Professional Education, and Additional Professional Education. In 2010 she read lectures on methods of foreign languages teaching at Liege University (Belgium).
She published more than 50 works on contemporary linguodidactics and professional training of future teachers of foreign languages.
Within the KreateKh project, E.G. Ten is a director of summer language camp “Linguist” at the Institute of Romance and German Languages, Informational and Humanitarian Technologies.
Associate Professor E.G. Ten is awarded Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2009), Certificate of Honor of Scientific Board and PSLU Rectorate (2004), III Degree Diploma for the Development of Scientific and Research Work of Students (2007), medal For Merits in Education (2014).
She received letters of gratitude from Pyatigorsk Mayor for a long-term fruitful work on development and improvement of an educational process, active work in scientific studies, significant contribution to the training of high-qualified human resources (2011), Rector of Udmurt State University for a high level of professional training of students, who took part in the All-Russian Student Olympiad on Methods of Foreign Languages Teaching “Teaching of Philological Disciplines (English, German, French) (2012), Minister of Education of Stavropol Krai for a fruitful work in the education system of Stavropol Krai (2019).
Associate Professor E.G. Ten takes part in different webinars and has certificates:
Prosveschenie Publishing House
1. Open class using an electronic textbook of Prosveschenie Publishing House (English language, 5 grade, Y.E. Vaulina, D. Dulya, O.E. Podolyako (UMK English in Focus) (Moscow, April 6, 2015).
2. Training “How to become a participant of all-Russian approbation of electronic textbooks of Prosveschenie Publishing House”, (Moscow, April 14, 2015).
3. Forming Base Skills. Reader’s Literacy: Results and Assessment, Problems and Solutions (Moscow, October 20, 2015).
4. Helping with Yle (Moscow, November 24, 2016).
EBS University Online Library
1. Multimedia and Interactivity in Author Academic Content (April 30, 2015)
2. Dialogue Exercisers BranchTrack
3. Avatars in Online Pedagogics. Preparation of Teaching Avatars without Intermediaries (February 13, 2018)
4. How to Make a 14-second Content and How it will Help Teaching (February 11, 2019)
5. Video Streaming in an Educational Process and Business. Solutions Review (February 15, 2019)
1. Professional Standards from A to Z. Series of Webinars “HR is Just Simple” (March 27, 2017)
1. First Steps before Launching and Selling your Online Course (October 26, 2016)
2. Visualization in Educational Activity of Teacher, Student, Educational Marketologist. PREZI tool for Creation of Lectures and Video-landings (March 22, 2017)
3. Algorithm of Actions While Introducing Professional Standards for a Company
4. Documentation of the Process of Professional Standards Introduction (March 30, 2017)
5. Work Instruments of Teaching Content Master (April 12, 2017)
6. How to Make an Oscar-worthy Video Presentation of Your Course, when You Don’t Have Money and Time (April 19, 2017).