Филатова Наталья Ивановна
Filatova Natalya Ivanovna
She has been working at the chair since 1997.
She gives the following classes:
1) History of language;
2) Practicum of profession-oriented speech;
3) Practice course of the verbal communication.
Area of expertise: study for a professional discourse, contemporary methods of foreign languages teaching, methods of foreign language teaching for professional purposes.
- in 2001 she won a grant of Spanish Agency for International Collaboration at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Spain on courses for teacher of Spanish as foreign language;
- in 2002 she defended her research work on "La enseñanza de E/LE con fines específicos. El español del turismo en el sector de las agencias de viajes" (Spanish Language Teaching in Professional Purposes. Spanish Language of Tourism in Tourism Agencies Sector) at the University of Alcalá de Henares;
- in 2002 she defended her candidate thesis titled “Teaching Linguist Students the Idiomaticity of Oral Foreign Speech (on the basis of Spanish language)” and received a degree of the Candidate of Philological Sciences in 13.00.02 Theory and Methods of Teaching and Education;
- in 2003-2005 she won a grant of Spanish Agency for International Collaboration at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Spain to study the courses of “Master en enseñanza de español como lengua extranjera” in the University of Alcalá de Henares;
- in 2004 she successfully passed DELE exam C2 level;
- in 2008 she received an academic rank of Associate Professor;
- in 2010 she published her textbook “El español del turismo”, which was marked by the Academic Methodological Association;
- in 2009 she was awarded the I Degree Diploma “For the development of Student’s Research Work”;
- in 2011 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of Stavropol Krai Duma;
- in 2011 she took Curso superior de profesores de español in Mester Academy, Salamanca, Spain;
- in 2012 she took Curso intensivo de lengua y cultura españolas in Mester Academy, Salamanca, Spain;
- since 2014 she has been supervising the electronic profile of Profitur students in profession-oriented disciplines;
- in 2015 she was awarded II Degree Diploma for the Development of Students’ Research Work;
- in 2015 she was awarded III Degree Diploma for the Development of Students’ Research Work;
- in 2015 she published her textbook in Spanish language “Aprendemos español” (co-author A.A. Oganova), which was passed to the PSU Innovations Bank as a software;
- in 2016 she created a course of Spanish for Beginners http://pglu.ru/store/catalog/courses/ispanskiy_dlya_nachinayushchikh/;
- in 2016 she registered a software “Electronic Menu E-Menu” – certificate of the state registration of a software no. 2016660172 dated September 8, 2018;
- in 2016 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Pyatigorsk Mayor;
- in 2017 she registered a Spanish language textbook “Aprendemos español” – certificate of database state registration no. 2017620036 dated January 11, 2017;
- in 2017 she published an academic aid – Ocho escalones – in Spanish language (co-author N.V. Sementseva);
- in 2017 she took Curso de formación para profesores en ELE in Delibes language school in Salamanca, Spain;
- in 2017 she took part in working out of a collective monograph “Text and Discourse”;
- in 2018 she was awarded I Degree Diploma for the Development of Students’ Research Work;
- she supervised winner student projects at the International Competition of Project Works in Foreign Language at the International University (the Belarus Republic):
In 2012 – 2 first degree diplomas (K. Bitokhova, P. Zukaeva); 2 second degree diplomas (S. Dzhafarova, A. Tregubov);
In 2015 – 1 first degree diploma (A. Yanpolova, D. Gubina, I. Vasilieva, M. Kovaleva, D. Mikhaylova); 1 second degree diploma (M. Kovaleva, D. Mikhaylova);
In 2018 – 1 first degree diploma (L.G. Evoyan, S.I. Amiralieva);
- She has two diplomas of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Spanish Agency for International Collaboration: 1) Diploma de Profesor de Lengua y Literatura Española (Diploma of the Spanish Language and Culture Lector); 2) Diploma de Investigador de Lengua y Literatura Española (Diploma of the Spanish Language and Literature Scholar);
- She has a master diploma of the University of Alcalá de Henares in Máster Universitario en enseñanza de español como lengua extranjera (Teaching of Spanish as a foreign language);
- She is a member of Spanish Scholars of Russia Association;
- A high-qualified expert, who uses innovational methods which allow combining classic, traditional approaches and the newest informational technologies in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
In 2015 she was awarded II Degree Diploma For the Development of Scientific and Research Work of Students.
In 2015 she was awarded III Degree Diploma For the Development of Scientific and Research Work of Students.
In 2016 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of Pyatigorsk Mayor.
In 2018 she was awarded I Degree Diploma For the Development Scientific and Research Work of Students.
In 2019 she was awarded a Letter of Gratitude from the Ministry of Education of Stavropol Krai.