“Health and Success” center was formed following the decision of the Scientific Council of PSLU as an academic and innovative complex in order to integrate scientific and psychological schools of the university, medical, treatment, and sports units of the university and city’s facilities, practical realization of a scientific potential of the university while delivering psychological, medical, treatment, and recreational help to the population. An order for the Center formation was signed by the Rector on May 15, 2009.
Efficient utilization of scientific, academic, educational, and innovative potential of the Chair of Physical Education and Sports in order to uplevel the educational process and further delivery of psychological, medical, and treatment help to different population categories including university students and the staff is the main objective of the center.
The Center is unique by its university level, which allows considering the high professional quality of its services.
Elena Aleksandrovna Enns, practicing psychologist, an expert in children-parents relations, family counselling, characters’ psychology, is the head of the Center.
High-qualified experts of the Center implement the following activity:
- Psychological counselling of adults and children in questions of development, education, to cope the life difficulties, solve personal and family problems;
- Deliver psychological help in situations of neuroses, fears, depressions, loss, divorce, and other hard life situations;
- Provide personal growth training;
- Carry out psychological expertise in court, as well as pedagogic, and medic;
- Business counselling, staff estimation;
- Programs of additional education and additional training with certificates.
Counselling is delivered by:
Elena Aleksandrovna Enns, head of the Center, senior lector of the Chair of General and Pedagogic Psychology, consulting psychologist. Her area of expertise includes the psychology of children-parents relations, family counselling, a psychology of characters, correction of feeding behavior disorders, and anxiety correction.
Elena Evgenyevna Basanova, Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Assistant Professor at the Chair of General and Pedagogic Psychology, counsellor for positive psychotherapy. Her area of expertise includes counselling of family relations problems (children-parents, marital relations).
Mariyam Mustafaevna Erkenova, Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Assistant Professor at the Chair of General and Pedagogic Psychology, first category medical psychologist. Her area of expertise includes clinical psychology, age-psychological counselling.
In the children department of the Center, parents are able to:
Psychologists of our Center deliver psychological assistance in difficult life situations:
Seeking advice on family problems you can find the answers to the following questions:
Our specialists will help to solve problems of children-parents relations:
The Center invites on personal growth training, training for parents and children, business training in order to activate resources of a modern person. Participation in author psychological training and seminars of the Center promotes a personal growth, a formation of a positive approach to life and environment, development of communicational skills, ego boost, personal efficiency growth, development of male and female identity.
Personal growth training
Parents and children training
Today “Health and Success” Center is a technological ground for the basic educational programs of PSU, wh ere unique author programs of additional education are realized.
Additional educational programs of the Center:
1. Age-psychological counselling (72 h).
2. Questions of sexology in a psychological counselling (72 h).
3. Fundamentals of a clinic psychology (72 h).
4. Positive family psychological counselling (72 h).
5. Application of metaphoric maps in psychological counselling (72 h).
6. Contemporary technologies of art-therapy (72 h).
7. Theory and practice of psychological safety: correction of victimity and prevention of psychological violence in a counselling process (72 h).
8. Technologies of psychological counselling (72 h).
9. Technologies of a psychosocial training (72 h).
10. Characterology in a psychological counselling (72 h).
11. SELF-PRESENTATION or how to communicate right (18 h).
Practice-oriented innovative projects of the Center
“Psychological Support for a Students Professional Becoming” (Prof. I.V. Boyazitova, senior lector E.A. Enns).
The project is aimed at the development of a fundamental psychological problem, which includes theoretic and experimental research of the ways of students’ professional consciousness formation, professional readiness increase of further specialists.
The project theme timeliness is conditioned by a social demand for qualified human resources, a necessity to broaden a catalogue of efficient technologies which support the professional growth of students.